Action Updates: Coming every Tuesday
We are sending out an AFT Action Update every Tuesday by email to give faculty more information about our contract proposals and developments in negotiations. We will also post these messages to our Instagram, @aft_1493, and our brand-new Twitter, @aft_1493, so please follow us there.
Read your weekly AFT Action Updates:
- (9/19) Thanks for sharing your perspective on contract negotiations
- (9/12) Victory! PT healthcare improvements signed and in effect *now*
- (9/5) Negotiations Update: Part-Time Healthcare MOU; District May Declare Impasse
- (8/29) Why Does the District Want to Micromanage Counselors?
- (8/22) SMCCCD Lab Rates Are Shamefully Low
- (8/15) Faculty Sound Off on the District’s Stalling—Year Two Without A Contract!
- (8/8) We Need You at Our Flex Day Contract Forum!
- (8/1) Why Are Contract Negotiations Taking So Long?
- (7/25) The True Cost of Living for SMCCCD Faculty
- (7/18) What’s Up with Negotiations?
- (7/11) Collective Action Works—Class Minimums Remain at 10
- (6/27) Show Us the Money
- (6/20) Dual Enrollment
- (6/13) Part-Time Pay Parity
- (6/6) Parental Leave
- (5/30) Disability Accommodations
- (5/23) Adjunct Healthcare
- (5/16) Compensation
Stay Informed: Watch this short video for background on our faculty contract negotiations:
Stay in the Loop: Please use this form to give us your non-smccd email and cell phone number so we can reach you if need be.