In this issue:
- Contract settlement and ratification vote: two huge successes for the union
- Goal: Raise all salaries to top 3 or 4 in Bay 10
- “ACCJC Gone Wild”: In-depth report takes on ACCJC
- Meet Michelle Kern, new CSM Part Timer Rep.
- Prop 32 claims to be “campaign finance reform” but is corporate power grab
- Prop 30 will fund education, with 90% of revenue from wealthy taxpayers
- Are you an AFT 1493 member or an “agency fee payer”?
- Analyzing the impacts of the Pension Reform Act
- Sale of KCSM-TV still in limbo