In this issue:
- Feb. 5 Bargaining Report
District presented counter proposals on investigations and binding arbitration. AFT presented counter proposals on the Distance Ed MOU and the FLC lab allocation.
- Why so little progress on workload and compensation? A review
A review of our workload and compensation proposals and how the District has responded to them.
- Contract Action Team organizing faculty to fight for a fair contract
Contract Action Team (CAT) encourages faculty activism through grass-roots organizing to win the fair contract all faculty deserv
- Faculty discuss strategies to attain a fair contract at Union Solidarity Hours
Reports of the Union Solidarity Hours attended by close to 100 faculty members at all three campuses on Feb.5
- AFT 1493’s COPE supports Board of Trustees candidates
Join AFT 1493’s political action committee to help elect pro-faculty Board members
- Moms4Housing show who wins when human rights confront hedge cities
Four homeless mothers and their children occupied an empty investor-owned house in Oakland to draw attention to the need for the city and state to solve the housing crisis.