Based on the 3-year salary agreement negotiated by AFT 1493 for 2012-12 through 2015-16, all faculty salaries (full-time and part-time) will increase at the beginning of the fall 2015 semester by 4.78%! This is based on the following calculation:
- 2.0%, plus 60% of the increase of San Mateo County assessed property values, above 3%, will be added to the 2.0%.
- The increase of San Mateo County assessed property values was 7.64%; so the amount above 3% is 4.64%; 60% of 4.64% = 2.78%; 2.78 + 2% = 4.78%
Look for the increase in the first pay checks of the fall semester.
View the new salary schedules here:
- Full-Time Regular Faculty
- Adjunct Instructional Faculty
- Adjunct Non-Instructional Faculty
- Regular Faculty Overload