S is for SOLIDARITY. And S is for SALARIES! Our Administrators’ salaries rank #1 in California. (Let me repeat: Number One!) Not so for Faculty (Read up!) Is this Fair?
Are you ready to win a Fair Contract this November? Here are ACTIONS you can take:
- STAND in solidarity with your colleagues who will speak out at the Nov. 20 Board of Trustees meeting. Join us and sign up–over 50 faculty across the District have already committed to show up!
- Gather at 5:00pm at CSM Bldg. 1-244 for pizza & sign making. Arrive at 6:00pm BOT meeting at 3401 CSM Drive where we’ll hold signs and hear faculty speakers tell the Board WHY we deserve a Fair Contract!
- SEE footage of our dramatic BOT action in 2016 here.
- SPORT a new Faculty Deserve A Fair Contract placard on your office door. Ask your AFT chapter chair if you don’t have one yet!
- SLIP on your #RedforEd AFT1493 T-shirt on bargaining days. New T-shirt orders have arrived! Ask any AFT leader for a new T-shirt. Please include your size.
- SAY thanks to colleagues who worked in the successful AFT Contract Action Drive. We heard your concerns firsthand! Follow our AFT Facebook page to see more photos from our drive!